Fabulous Look of the day!

Saturday, June 26, 2010


At the Los Angeles Premiere of Twilight there were hundreds of people lined up just to get a glimpse of their favorite celebrity. This premier came complete with a black carpet and just about all the most popular celebs you can think of. Oh yeah, tons and tons of screaming teenage girls!


Kristen Stewart showed up wearing a white one shoulder Elie Sabb mini dress. I'm not crazy about the dress but I am glad she is starting to glam things up a bit!


Now on to the boys! Robert Pattinson had all the girls swooning in a slim fitting heritage style Maroon Gucci suit from the fall/winter 2010 collection. Debuting his new hair cut he looked dapper for a change.


Taylor Lautner looked...well...the same as usual wearing a simple black business suit.


I am not too sure how I feel about their choices as a group but in a battle of the boys, Edward (excuse me) Robert Pattinson wins this battle for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment