Distance make the heart grow fonder!!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I have been a horrible blogger but when life calls, you have to answer. While I've been away I have decided to make a few changes to the blog. I will be posting a few times a week to give my readers a chance to read and catch up on the articles that have been written. I will still post the fabulous facts but they will be once a week instead of each and every day.

I will be also doing a look of the week and style and fashion reviews. These things are the same that every fashion blog has so to change it up I will be asking for you, my readers to write in with your fashion questions and ordeals or even fashion mishaps. If you have a question I will post it and answer it and you will also get feed back from other readers as well.

What I am the most excited about are the fashion designer interviews that are yet to come!

To email me your questions, stories, or suggestions please email me at findmefab@yahoo.com. Also find us on facebook by searching Find me Fabulous. Like us so you can stay fabulous!!
And don't forget to follow on Twitter as well at http://twitter.com/FindMeFab!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment