Zip it!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

While shopping today I kept seeing guys staring at me. I thought it was because I looked nice but I find out that I have shopped for most of the day with my fly alllllll the way down! Not only was it down but I find that it is broken so I can't even fix the issue. I was embarrassed but now I know why it's important to always wear cute underwear! This blog is dedicated to all things zippers...starting off with the top 11 ways to tell someone their fly is down (this would have helped!!)

Cute ways to tell someone their fly is down:
11. Your fly is down....simple right??
10. Your beer store is open (this gives me the creeps but I chuckled when I read it lol)
9. Your elevator went down
8. Are you afraid of heights?? because your fly is low.
7. I know you love me, but I don’t need to see all of you.
6. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction...
5. You’ve got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
4. You left the barn door open and the horse is getting out.”
3. The cucumber has left the salad.
2. You’ve got Windows on your laptop.
1. I always knew you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts...from the David Letterman show.

And if all else fails just send a text telling your friend that their fly is down.

Stayed tuned for the next blog on how to fix a broken zipper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment