Christmas is here!!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!! This is my favorite holiday ever! As a tradition my family tells the story of Jesus' birth to remind ourselves of why we are even celebrating. We cook, watch TV, and spend time together and have the silly tradition of "the Christmas shirt". Each year me and my sister get a new shirt just to wear on Christmas and the following year we use that shirt as our Christmas eve shirt. Seems pretty silly but that's how it goes. I'll post pictures soon!

Here's to all things Festive!! This is the perfect holiday dress!



Kimichi Blue, $149, American Eagle Outfitters.


Here are my Christmas Albums that I'll be playing all day today:

1) My Kind of Christmas by Christina Aguilera
2) Miss Patti's Christmas by Patti Labelle...This is my favorite!
3) This is Christmas by Luther Vandross
4) Merry Christmas by Mariah Carey
5) Home for Christmas by N'SYNC

This brings my 5 days of Christmas to a close! I hope you all enjoyed. Have a fabulous and safe Christmas!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment