Natural Beauty

Wednesday, December 29, 2010


Lately I have been hearing non stop about neem powder and all of its wonderful and magical qualities so I headed over to my local Indian grocer to test it out. I found it for $2.99 and I also purchased rose petal powder and coconut oil.





This is the stuff that I used:
1 tbs Neem powder
2 tbs of lemon juice
*if you search online there are several different mixtures that you can use including a few with grape seed oil. You should choose the best option for your skin type.
Directions:
1. measure out the neem powder and Lemon juice
2. Mix powder and juice together to make a cake like mixture. It will be muddy green so don't be alarmed. Make sure it's smooth with no lumps.
3. Apply to your face for 15 minutes until it begins to dry. Do not leave it on too long or else you will have an awful time trying to get it off...I'm telling you from experience LOL!
4. Wash off with warm water.
5. Apply your normal moisturising cream. This is a very important step because lemon can be very drying for hair and skin.
Advantages of Neem Powder
Powerful antiseptic...helps with dandruff, cures skin disorders, an is very effective on skin allergies.
Cools natural oil balance of skin
*I've even read that it acts as a deodorant but you'll have to test that out on your own!


If you are experiencing troubles with acne and want a natural remedy this works wonders. I'll be using this mask 3 times a week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment