The beginning of the road

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And a late Happy New Year to you!

I hope that you have all had a wonderful start to the New Year and have made positive and productive goals for yourselves! I want to thanks those of you that are following and I ask you to spread the word to your friends and family members.

As for me, I've been spending sometime writing and brainstorming on how to make this blog much bigger and much much better! After burying my head in magazines, blogs, and newspapers I have found a few things I would like to do with this blog in addition to the things I will be keeping.

In 2011 I will be featuring:
Give aways
More designer interviews
Fashion and creative job profiles
Continuing fabulous facts of the week
More great DIY projects

I look forward to living 2011 without limits and with high expectations! I hope that you will join me!

Love,
Find me Fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment