Songs for the jilted

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Look we've all been there or know someone who has and while feeling hurt is natural its not a place to dwell. Keep calm and move on. Here aare a few songs to jam to. Enjoy!





Playlist

1. Alanis Morirsette - You Oughta Know
Choice lyrics: "And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it."

2. Michelle Branch - Are You Happy Now?
Choice Lyrics: "And I kno there's just no use, when all your lies become your truths and I don't care..."

3. All American Rejects - Gives You Hell
Choice Lyrics: "Truth be told I miss you and truth be told I'm lying"

4. Carrie Underwood - I Told You So
Choice Lyrics: " Now I've found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again"

5. Beyonce - Ring The Alarm
Choice Lyrics: "This is taking a toll, the way the story unfolds. Not the picture perfect movie everyone would have saw."

6. Cee-Lo Green - Forget You
Choice Lyrics: "And although there's pain in my chest, I still wish you the best and a forget you and forget her too"

7. Kelis - Caught Out There
Choice Lyrics: "You keep telling me lies but to your surprise. Look, I hope you're happy since your caught out there..."

8. Janet Jackson ft. Missy Elliot - Son of a Gun
Choice Lyrics: "Sharp shooter into breaking hearts, baby gigolo, a sex pistol. Hollerin' at everything that walks. No substance just small talk.

9. Mario Winans - I Don't Want to Know
Choice Lyrics: "And if your creepin', please don't let it show. Oh baby, I don't want to know."

0 comments:

Post a Comment