Digital Download: Top 7

Sunday, September 4, 2011



I loveeee this song by Miguel!! It's been on repeat on my ipod for the past week! I'm not much of a music video watcher so I've never seen the video before now. To be honest I didn't know what he looked like until I You Tubed this song. Side bar: The collar on that jacket kills my soul a little bit! But any who....here's a list of a few songs that I've downloaded in the last few weeks. Enjoy!

1. Miguel - Sure thing
2. The Blow - True Affection
3. Drake - Marvin's Room
4. Sade - Soldier of Love
5. Spoon - Don't you Evah
6. Gucci Gucci - Kreayshawn (went straight to my jogging playlist lol)
7. The Brothers - Go Getter

I would love to hear some of your suggestions on what you're listening to!

3 comments:

  1. I like this song too. I'm so crazy I always make up words when I can't decipher them. I used to sing, "Big back pimple got a setback..." LOLOL! My 16 year old daughter had to school me.

    Michelle
    http://radiant-brown-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing!! I thought he was saying "sweat you like a lover" but I looked it up but he said "respect you like a lover". I am the queen of making up song lyrics. Maybe I should do a post of all the songs I've messed up lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yeah you should do a song. I used to sing Michael Jackson's song. Billy Jean. The line that says the kid is not my son. I used to say the chad is not my son. LOL

    ReplyDelete