Guest Editor of the Month! Timothy Tyler

Sunday, November 13, 2011

1. Name
Timothy w. Tyler AKA ken drea style.
2. Age
29
3.Occupation
Personal stylist, life coach, fashion blogger, singer/songwriter, weight room attendant
4. Style Icon
WoW! If I had to choose one it would be my late great mother. She was a fashion model in her 20's and anytime I get a chance I go through her old pictures and see how much she loved fashion. I know that my sense of fashion is something that I got from her. And if I had to pick someone outside of my mother it would be Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, Beyonce Knowles, Elizabeth Taylor,and Ralph Lauren. Just to name a few.

5. Favorite Lip Product
Carmex for men and M.A.C lipstick for women.
6. Favorite Nail Product
Well because I am a man who loves to get his nails did, Yes! I said did not done lol.. I like clear nail polish. For women, I love confetti nail covering. It comes in so many nice pastel and vintage colors.
7. Favorite workout
Running! It makes me feel like I'm in another place!
8. Favorite store
Forever 21, H&M, Marshall's and Banana Republic, Louis Vuitton
9. Favorite Hangout
BJ’s.
10. Favorite Book
Say a little pray for you great book.
11. Favorite Fragrance
Calvin Klein Eternity and Curve.
12. Favorite Beauty Product
Cover Girl true match. I love it for all women.
13. Who is your favorite designer and why?
Marc Jacobs who I hope to meet one day soon! I am in love with his work! I love designers that can do that can give you shock value every time their pieces hit the runway and Mr. Jacobs certainly does that.
14. What are three fashion trends that you love right now?
I love the new tailored look in suites and jeans because it came from the late 50's which is one of my favorite times in fashion. There is nothing like seeing a guy look sharp from head to toe! As for women, I love the avant guard look! It is becoming more trendy right now in the U.S and I'm loving it. And my overall favorite third trend is fitted coats for men and women.
15. Who is one person or thing you can't live without?
Well the one thing I cannot live without is my cell phone! I tried at one time and wow I was a mean Bitch when I did hahaha!!
16. What motivates you?
Life, every time I get another day it motivates me to keep going.
17. Describe your style:
It’s a collection of things, I would say my style can range from being retro to very casual. I love the looks from the 50's and 60's.
18.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself in 5 years with two published books, my own business, and continuing to learn about life.
19.One trend you wish would go away forever?
Skinny jeans and leggings!! I hate them because people do not know how to wear either of them. It kills me every time I see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment