Winning, Duh! Very.com Launch (sponsored post)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What do you do when you cross the UK, affordable clothing, and the Internet?? The answer is Very.com. Although Very.com is new to the United states, the company already delivers to more than 50 countries across North America. Now finally they created a website to bring British Fashion to American fashionistas! Not only are they selling us their fashions we get the privilege of having a birds eye view into what they are wearing on the street through their "street style" blog. The website has officially launched and is ready to take this part of the world by storm!

Pros of Very.com:
-Affordable and trendy clothing straight from the UK
-Sells more than 750 brands including Whitney Eve
-Convenient online destination (freedom to shop in my jammies)
- Free shipping for orders over $98
-Introduced thousands of bloggers to one another through this competition

Yesterday I entered the biggest blogger competition that Very.com held and immediately began to tweet, blog, and facebook for my life. The prize at stake was free clothes and 1,000 a year for the next 20 years! ummm..sign me up please! My strategy to get votes was to call all my family members and friends with facebook pages and...well...beg. I also updated my personal twitter account and the account for this blog asking people to vote for moi. Did I mention that this all took place at 8:00pm?? I'm sure they understood. So now I wait along with thousands of other bloggers and bloggettes to see who will win this amazing competition! *Crosses fingers*

To shop your life away go to:
www.Very.com

Xoxo,
Find me fabulous

0 comments:

Post a Comment