Christmas wish list!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All I want for Christmas are these few little items! A girl can dream!

1. A lifetime supply of my favorite perfume ever! Nina by Nina Ricci!!


2.Tiffany's Charm Bracelet. This would probably be my ultimate gift. I'm a sucker for things that I can make my own and having this bracelet and being able to add charms to it would be amazing.


3.Shazaam Platform by Steve Madden. Must I explain??


4. Makeup Forever HD Foundation or any Makeup Forever product! They have amazing makeup that is to die for!


5. Nikon Coolpix s8200 in Black. I'm always out and about and it can be difficult having to lug around a huge camera in order to get quality pictures for my blog. This little baby is the perfect camera for family photos on the holidays!

























0 comments:

Post a Comment