December Guest Editor! Heather Petrey of LA Fashion Snob

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Every now and then I meet people that are very creative, fun, and most importantly nice. I met Heather at a fashion show this October by randomly taking her picture (which came out blurry). We later got the chance to hang out at an event in the Inland Empire and get to know each other better. I found out that she is extremely talented (making one of a kind fascinators and her own dresses) and has a great sense of style. Here is your chance to get to know her a little better!

Name: Heather Petrey

Occupation: Freelancer

Favorite lip product: eos

Favorite nail product: o.p.i.


Style icon: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, fellow bloggers

Best purchase: (This is one of many...) The vintage Dooney & Bourke Purse from Deja Vu Fashions in Claremont.

Favorite workout: Just walking around, whether it be a mall or downtown LA or whatnot.

Favorite store: I don't really have A "one" favorite store, but I like to frequent thrift/vintage shops, Deja Vu Fashions & The Grove in Claremont, Haute Olive on Maple/8th in DTLA.

Favorite hangout: Coffee shops and home.

Favorite beauty product: I love products from The Body Shop...nothing specific...

Favorite restaurant: I love a lot of restaurants, but I'd say Cracker Barrel is pretty up there.

Who is your favorite designer and why?: I don't really have a favorite designer, but I'm liking Prabal Gurung right now. I just love the mixing of fabrics, the draping... Such a unique style.

What are three fashion trends that you love right now?: vintage, animal print (at times), sheer dresses/skirts/tops, platforms

Name two of your favorite stores: vintage/thrift and Forever21

Who is one person or thing you can't live without?: The boy- Jose Garcia. He's supportive :)

Describe your style: I love mixing vintage w/modern and contemporary pieces. When I attend events, I try to also make a statement pieces (whether it be accessories or clothing). I like being unique and to stand out.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: Blogging, designing and being a successful vintage business owner.

What is one trend you wish would last forever? I'm liking the sheer trends right now.

One trend you wish would go away forever? Harem pants.

I can't live without... my computer. I do my blogging and photo editing on it.

For more information on how to contact Heather please go to her website LA Fashion Snob!

0 comments:

Post a Comment