what I wore:GRAMMY nomination concert live!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I want to specially thank Aidan Mattox for giving me the choice of 3 wonderful dresses to wear for the GRAMMY nominations Live concert. I was in a panic with no clue what to wear and they saved the day!

I chose to wear the Sequin Mesh Sheath dress for the night! My shoes are from Forever 21.

More pictures from the event can be seen at www.grammy.com/glam

Here are the 3 other choices that I had! Which one would you have worn?

This Aidan Mattox "cold shoulder" was my inital first choice. I fell in love with it in Nordstroms and couldn't live without it!




Kimberly from The Band Perry wore this dress in blue with a brown belt during their performances in the concert. The belt was a very nice touch!

My final option was the Sequin Skirt Blouson Dress. I loved this dress as well but let's face it...by the end of the night it would have been beige or brown for sure!


I'm super excited to be a part of the Glam Squad this year for GRAMMY season. Stay tuned for more blog post and updates on the show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment