Product Review: Butter London's Spring 2012 collection

Monday, February 27, 2012



Butter London recently sent me their spring 2012 collection and I am in love and ready for warmer weather! The collection consists of 5 pastel colors what look great with anything you think of. The colors consist of Bossy boots, Disco biscuit, knackered, slapper, and trout pout.

If you are a reader of my blog you will know that I am corporate visual merchandiser so I work largely with my hands. Manicures typically don’t last long with me, one day tops (so serious) so I am always on the hunt for a long lasting fingernail polish. I have tried just about every company you can think of and so far this is my favorite. I am basing that statement on the following things:
1. They have great colors
2. The color polish last for up to 5 days given that you use the nail foundation and the top coat
3. I always get a ton of compliments on my nails whenever I wear it (Most important, obviously)
Here is a photo of my favorite color in the collection, Bossy Boots:



The company which was created by creative director Nonie Crème is famous for its "3 free" (non-toxic) product line which includes nail lacquers, hand and nail treatments, luxury lotions, and a pedicure collection. For more information on the collection or the company please feel free to comment here or check out Butter London's website!

0 comments:

Post a Comment