Product Review: Smashbox's Tinted Moisturizer

Monday, March 19, 2012


Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, $30. Smashbox. (Can also be purchased at Sephora)


My newest beauty obsession is Smashbox's tinted moisturizer SPF 15! I turned 26 in January and for some reason I have become really anal about how I treat my skin. As I've gotten older I have noticed the impact of different products that I use on my face and the one that does the most damage is foundation. I have recently searched high and low for a great foundation but they all seem to be really heavy for my face. So I began my search for a tinted moisturizer and I came across Smashbox's tinted moisturizer.

I purchased it at the makeup counter in Nordstroms and I am super impressed. The coverage is very sheer but its the perfect item to balance out your complexion. I apply a light blush after just to give my face color and it can be used over a concealer to provide more coverage if needed.

Pros
-Light weight
-SPF coverage (living in California I need all the protection from the sun I can get)
-Colors for every complexion
-Oil free
-Fragrance free
-A little goes a long way (just need a small drop to cover my whole face)

Cons
-Very sheer (if you are use to a foundation this might take getting use to)

I would recommend this product for people with sensitive skin or those that like to have flawless skin without the heaviness of a foundation.

Have you tried a tinted moisturizer? Which products do you use?

0 comments:

Post a Comment