Club Paradise

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On May 11, I went to Drake's Club Paradise Tour and had a great time. It was a birthday gift to my older sister and I'm glad that the show was amazing. Here's my journey...enjoy!

The concert was at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas

My ticket! I intended on going to the Carson show but it sold out. I can't complain about spending a weekend in Vegas.
Ass...ass..ass (Big Sean voice). Some guy felt that it was appropriate to stand right in front of me while we were waiting for the next act lol.

2 Chainz. I'll admit that I didn't know much about him before the show but I really like his music.






Waka Flocka Flame did an amazing job.








J. Cole!




Drizzy is in the building!


My sister and I after the concert! I screamed and danced like a crazy person! By the end of the show my hair was a national disaster.

::Follow me::
Instagram: LorettaArnnette
Twitter: @Lorettathegreat
Like us on facebook: Findmefabulous

0 comments:

Post a Comment