Fabulous Girl's Guide to: Orange Juice and Baking soda facial scrub

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I was feeling a little yucky yesterday after I got home from work and wanted to do something to wake up a bit. I decided to try an orange juice and baking soda face scrub to freshen up my face and put my pep back in my step.

What is it good for??
Orange - tightens pours and brightens skin
Baking Soda - exfoliant and fights acne
Powers combined - Great for treating breakouts caused by hormonal changes and getting rid of blackheads

Ingredients
- Baking Soda
- Half an orange
- Bowl
- Spoon

Total time: 20 minutes


Directions
1. You will need an orange, baking soda, and a bowl to make this mask.

2.Squeeze orange to get fresh orange juice. ( I wouldn't recommend using processed orange juice)

3. This is what it should look like.

4. Put one tablespoon of baking soda into the orange juice and mix.

5. This is how the mixture should look.

6. Apply to your face with a brush and scrub or wait until dry. It will start to flake off if you leave it on for too long.

7. Rinse with warm water! Done-zo!

Have you tried this?  Feel free to share your thoughts!

:: Polish: Sinful Colors' Fusion Neon ::

Follow Me:
Instagram: LorettaArnnette
Twitter: @Lorettathegreat
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Findmefab

0 comments:

Post a Comment