A few of my Favorite things: Bloggers

Thursday, November 8, 2012


On days where I actually have free time I love cuddling up with my laptop and reading other blogs to see what my fellow bloggers are up to. Here are a few of my favorites and why I read!

 Queen Shmink – She’s obsessed with her nails and nail polish as much as I am.  And I’m slightly jealous that she lives in a place where it gets cold enough to wear fur!

 
Sincerely Jules – My friend and I check her blog everyday to see what she is wearing next. I love her "California cool" style and how she can pair sneakers with everything.

 
SwellMayde - Aimee is my "go-to" DIY blogger. She makes very simple things I would actually wear in public!

 
GabiFresh – A friend of mine told me about a blogger that wore lucite heels during the day and sent me the link to Gabifresh and I instantly became a fan. Not to mention she because an office favorite with her Fresh Prince Halloween costume.


All photographs were taken from each bloggers’ website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment