Product review: butter London Holiday 2012 Collection

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


I was super excited when I checked my mail on Friday and found butter London's Holiday 2012 collection!
I am totally obsessed with each of these colors and can't wait to wear them in my upcoming fall and holiday outfit post (I will upload detail shots of each color as I wear them).
Here is a small break down of each color:

Fiddlesticks - Magenta glitter in a raspberry base. It's full coverage so it can be worn alone.
Scuppered -  Opaque, copper shimmer with pink, gold, and green glitter. I like to think of this one as "the party polish"
Jack the Lad - Green shimmer with gold and turquoise glitter.
Fairy Cake - Clear base with very fine light silver glitter.
Scallywag - bright turquoise glitter in a clear base. This polish is show stopping and the name takes the cake!

Thank You Siren PR and butter London!

0 comments:

Post a Comment