Transparent Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 22, 2012

This time last year I wanted nothing but to be happy and at peace. I spent 70% of my time at home in my bathrobe and the other 30% at a job I was extremely unhappy with. One day I read a quote that said, "If you have the power to create situations you don't like you have the power to create situations that you like." So I quit my job, made an effort to exercise everyday, and made a vow to change my life and live the way that I was meant to.

By December, I was offered a job at my current company and I was out of my depression. That's why this Thanksgving is extra special and meaningful to me. I've learned to find the good in any situation and to keep pressing on. I am blessed with an amazing family, great friends, and most importantly peace and happiness.

My Thanksgiving wish is that you all find something to live for and hold onto that. Keep pressing on no matter what and follow your dreams! I thank each and everyone of you for reading everyday and helping me reach mine!

XOXO Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment