Mani Monday: Sally Hansen's Salon Insta-Gel Strips Starter Kit

Monday, January 28, 2013

I've done just about everything to my nails except a gel manicure so I was very excited when my friends over at Sally Hansen sent their Salon Insta- Gel Strips Starter Kit. I followed the directions exactly except cleaning my nails before applying the strips and by the end of the night the whole nail strip came off (make sureeeee you clean your nails before). After I tried the strips a second time, they lasted for a week with no chips or lifting. If you are a girl on the go who doesn't like waiting for your nails to dry this is perfect and they come in great colors like Red My Lips, Wine Not, and Shell We Dance.



Kit Includes
- 1 mini LED lamp
- 1 gel top coat
- 16 gel polish strips (Red My Lips)
- 2 nail cleanser pads
- Cuticle stick (orange stick)
- Nail file with buffer

Directions
1. Clean nails with alcohol wipes. This step is very important if you want your manicure to last.
2. Apply gel polish strips.
3.Apply Gel top coat.
3. Place each nail under LED light for 30 seconds and clean with nail cleansing pads.

I also tried the Gel nail polish and this is the outcome! Lasted for days!

Simple and easy!

For more information on this product visit www.SallyHansen.com.

XOXO
Happy Mani Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment