Fabulous Girl's Guide to: DIY Rose Water Toner
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
This is an inexpensive and effective recipe for rose water toner (especially if you have left over roses from Valentine's Day). The best part is that it is chemical free and leaves your skin feeling like a new born baby angel! Here's how to make rose water toner:
1. Place 1 cup of rose petals on the bottom of a pot with two cups of water and bring it to a boil.
2. Strain water into a mason jar and let it sit for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Pour water into spray bottle and enjoy! Keep refrigerated and it will last for a week!
- Helps to ease acne and skin inflammations
- Eases the pain and itch of sunburn and bug bites
- Prevents dandruff
- Removes dirt
Total cost: $5.99