Mani Monday: Nail Rock Caviar Manicure

Monday, February 18, 2013





Caviar manicures have always been interesting to me but I haven't been feeling adventurous enough to try them. A few weeks ago I went strolling around CVS (one of my favorite stores) and I found reasonably priced caviar manicure sets by Nail Rock. The process was super easy and not as messy as I thought. Okay, here is how to do a caviar manicure:

1. Paint your nails with two coats of the base color.
2. Before your nails dry, dip your nails into the microbeads.
3. Let your nails dry for an hour or longer. DO NOT put a top coat or a clear polish over it or you  
    will ruin the manicure (speaking from experience here).

Total Cost: $8.99

Keep in mind, the microbeads will fall off and they end up all over the place (I had them stuck in my hair, all over my desk, and in my car) but the cute outcome is totally worth it!

XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment