Ruffles and Sneaks.

Thursday, March 7, 2013








I went shopping in Santa Monica last week and I found this amazing dress from Brandy Melville. It's a little revealing (if you aren't feeling so daring you can wear a bandeau underneath) but perfect to wear to the beach or an easy day just hanging out. I can't explain how excited I am that spring is just days away and the days are getting longer and the weather is heating up!

You can see a tutorial on my turquoise stone inspired nails here.
 
::Polish: butter London's Scuppered, China Glaze's Turned Up Turquoise::

Black Dress, Brandy Melville. Beaded Cross Bracelet, Brandy Melville. Chuck Taylor All Star Lo, Robert Wayne. Geometric bracelet, Brandy Melville (similar one found here ). Initial heart midi ring, TopShop. Gold band midi ring, TopShop (similar ones found here and here).

0 comments:

Post a Comment