Smart Girl.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

 
 
 


I can't explain how excited I am that it's spring and it finally feels like it!
 
What are you most excited for?
 
I'm happy that the days are getting longer and I can spend more time outside taking hikes and enjoying the sunshine.
 
I'm also excited that my new glasses finally came. I've been squinting at everything for the past few days and now I can see! Oddly enough, I've been wearing specs since the first grade and I think I only have one picture of myself wearing them. I always thought glasses made me look frumpy but I've accepted them as a part of my "look" so I'll make an effort to wear them more!
 
Happy Monday! (Who really says that?)
 
Top: Forever 21 |  Pants: Forever 21 | Heels: Forever 21 (Similar here)  
 
China Glaze Polish :: “Sun Worshiper”

0 comments:

Post a Comment