Coachella 2013 Day One

Monday, April 15, 2013

 
In celebration for Coachella, I attended the Forever 21's Desert Disco pool party at The Saguaro in Palm Springs. I had so much fun hanging out by the pool, catching up with old friends, and listening to Sky Ferreira DJ.
 
 
 


The Forever 21 pop up shop selling their super cute Festival collection (I want every piece!)


 
Sky Ferreria playing music for the party she cohosted with Sophie Sumner.


 
My outfit! My top and shorts are from Forever 21. I braided my hair for a few weeks to give it a break from flat ironing it. What do you think?
 
 
Trendy Party goers!
 

Model Andrej Pejic catching sun rays with Prince and Jacob of GaloreMag.com
 
 The POPSUGAR relax and refresh lounge presented by Olay Fresh Effects was a nice break from the desert heat!


2 comments: