The Perfect Coachella Playlist

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm going to be 100% honest and say I'm not exactly excited about the Coachella line up this year but there are a lot of great acts to see. I've compiled my favorite songs from my favorite artist that will be playing this weekend.

This is perfect if you are taking a road trip to Indio (the middle of nowhere)!

Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
All Your Light - Portugal. The Man
No Lie - 2 Chainz
Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Don't Like - Pusha T
Alligator - Tegan and Sara
Girls and Boys - Blur
Tight Rope - Janelle Monae
Body Rock - Moby
Satisfaction - Benny Benassi
Protect Ya Neck - Wu Tang Clan
Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Ho Hey - Lumineers
Bullet Proof - La Roux
Float On - Modest Mouse
Work it Out - Jurassic 5

Comment below and share who you are most excited to see!

2 comments: