3 Years and Counting!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

 
 

Three years ago, I started this blog expecting to have a small audience of friends and family. I was nursing a broken heart and decided to step out on a ledge (keep reading lol) and create something for myself. I wanted a platform where the things that are important to me are safe and accepted.
Now I have you all as my friends and hope you feel the same way!

I have accomplished some of my wildest dreams by having this blog and each day that I read your comments, tweets, and Facebook messages I am inspired and encouraged to keep dreaming. Everyday I hope that you find this blog as a place to be yourself, a place to find encouragement, and interact with other people that love the same things as you.

Honestly, I can't ever explain how thankful I am for each of you! Lets celebrate the past three years and look forward to the future. You all are my friends and I love you more than any letter or gift could ever explain!

I would love to hear ideas on things you would like to see more on the blog!

Thank You!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday Honey!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! How long have you been blogging?

      Delete