Almost White

Monday, May 27, 2013



 

Forever 21 Blondie Tee | American Eagle Shorts | Sole Society Shoes |

Happy Memorial Day!! As much as I'd love to be in Vegas laying out at a pool club I stayed home to finish my grad school applications (a girl has to have priorities).

It's the unofficial start to summer and the perfect time to start bringing white back into the mix. I'm a disaster when it comes to wearing white shirts (makeup stains, spilling drinks, brushing up against everything and anything with dirt on it) so I often gravitate towards graphic tee that might disguise any hiccups.

P.S. - I've entered the Cosmopolitan UK Blog Awards for the Best International Fashion Blog! Click on the badge on the side of my page to nominate me! Thank you in advance for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment