The Line and Dot Summer / Fall &Holiday Press Preview

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

 

Last Wednesday I was invited to Line and Dot's Spring/ fall/holiday press preview and I had the chance to meet the amazing Los Angeles Bollare team and designer April oh.

There are very few collections that can be worn for every occasion and this is one of them! Line and Dot carries pieces that are appropriate for hanging out with friends, going on a date, dressing for an interview, or stepping out on the red carpet. The best part is that everything is affordable and stylish!

 
 
Cupcakes and champagne...I'm sure that's what is served in heaven!
 
Designer April Oh and her assistant (April's skirt is from the line!)
 
Line and Dot's Spring/Summer collection included bold prints (tropical, Aztec, and tribal). Bright colors and beautiful dresses!
 
This was my favorite piece from the preview. I will definitely add this to my dress collection.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The fall/holiday collections included textured pieces that can be mixed and matched or worn together. Hues of blue and green were mixed with cream, gold, and black to carry the collection into colder months. There were also hints of fur and leather!



 

 

 
 

Visit their online shop at www.thelineanddot.com (I'll be there when you get there!)

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment