Spring's tropical print has everyone dying for a Hawaiian vacation! Seen on almost every runway from Kenzo to Isabel Marant this trend is guaranteed to put you in vacation state of mind. These tropical prints are a far cry from your dads floral print golf shirts (please tell me everyone's dad wears these??) and are now appropriate for the beach or the office!
1. Wasteland Palm Tree Sweater ($62) 2. Vitamin A Cosmo Deluxe Top ($86) & Celebrity String Bottom ($84) 3. Shawlsmith London Jellyfish Scarf ($52) 4. Reef Tropic Vibe Bandeau Top ($36.95) & Retro Pant ($32.95) 5. MIKOH SWIMWEAR Kirra Top ($100) & Dreamland Bottom ($100) 6. Savous Samantha Palm Breeze Skirt ($25) 7. Twistband Tie Dye Summer Hair Tie Set ($6) 8. Equipment Diem Button Down ($218) 9. [BLANKNYC] Tropical Rain The Stick Shift Jean ($88) 10. CIA.MARITIMA Hibiscus Ruffle Top & String bottom ($124) 11. Line & Dot Tropical Paradise Blazer ($98) 12. This is Genevieve Hot Dancer Dress ($110)
1. Choose one tropical print and keep everything else simple.
2. Wear it as an accessory. Floral print clutch bags and wedges are adorable and subtle!
3. Wear it where you feel comfortable. Wear this trend to a place where you feel the most comfortable. If you work in a place where bold prints aren't acceptable, keep this look for the weekend.
4. Go monochrome. Pick an item that has a black and white tropical print and pair it with white or chambray to tone it down.
5. Choose a topical graphic top. Like the Wasteland palm tree sweater, you can get the tropical vibe without going full out!