2013 Last Minute Father's Day Guide

Friday, June 14, 2013

Father's Day is this Sunday, June 16. If you haven't grabbed a gift for your dad just yet don't panic, my 2013 Father's Day Gift Guide will help you find the perfect gift for your dad.

Before you pick up the first tie you see, take a look at these fashionable and fun pieces for your dad!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1. Face Kit, Anthony Logistics. 2. Thickening fibre gel, Bangstyle.  3. Black Mach 3 Razor, The Art of Shaving.  4. John Allan's skin and shaving products, John Allan's. 5. John Varvatos "Classic" fragrance gift set, Nordstroms. 6. Beard Pack Men's Grooming Kit, Brookstone.



1. UE Mobile Boombox, Logitech. 2. Pivothead HD Recording Glasses, Pivothead. 3. TKO Orlogi Watches, TKOwatches. 4. Marshall Monitor Headphones, Marshall Headphones. 5. Boostcase iphone hybrid 5 case, Boostcase.

What are you getting your dad for Father's day? Share your pictures of your father's day gift on twitter and use the hashtag #fabdad or mention me at @LorettaArnnette

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome sharing, I would love to share it with my mother to buy something for my father. I used to use zihr for online shopping for men but your post changed my mind totally

    ReplyDelete