Eyebrow Inspiration

Friday, June 21, 2013



As a kid I remember two specific memories about my eyebrows, the first being my dad telling my sister and I, "Don't touch your eyebrows kiddos!" The second and slightly more embarassing memory is of me shaving off the front of my eyebrows and coloring them in with permanent marker and sitting at dinner thinking no one would notice! I grew up with "caterpillar brows" and around the eighth grade I decided to pluck them into a straight very very very thin line and I've been trying to get them back to their natural state ever sense.

I'm currently loving the full brow and hope that they are around to stay. The most important thing is to find the perfect shape for your face (a more detailed post coming on that soon). Here are a few of my inspirations. What are your eye brow experiences and what your favorite trends?

0 comments:

Post a Comment