Prints n' Twists

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I am obsessed with anything that has a bold print this summer. I found these shorts while shopping at my favorite store Lux Clothing a few months ago and I love them so much I'd marry them (I promise to love, wash, and repair until the end of time!) Since they have a cute waistband I try to pair them with a crop top or a light tank for a half tuck.

This weekend I decided to take a risk with my hair and try something fun. I'm transitioning from a relaxed hair to natural hair (chemically straight to my natural texture) and I want to use as little heat as possible so I tested out Senegalese twist and this is the result. I was also looking for a cute hair style that will outlast my dancing skills at the Beyoncé Concert this Friday! I wasn't sure how I would feel about the outcome but I am very happy!
 
 
Forever 21 Tank Top (Similar Here)| Lux Clothing Shorts (Similar here)| Prabal Gurung for Target Shoes (Similar Here)
 
What is your favorite hairstyle for the summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment