The Fabulous Girl's guide: Dressing from Day to Night

Friday, October 4, 2013


Shirt with Faux Leather Seams. StyleStalker Skirt.  Nasty Gal Gold Chain Necklace. Freckletone Lipstick, MAC. NYX Pure Red Lipstick. Forever 21 City Chic Satchel. Forever 21 Cuff Bracelet. Nike Blazer Mid Mesh Sneaker. 

This fall I'm starting a new job as a product stylist and a grad school program so finding an outfit I can wear to work, school, and hang out with my friends is a pretty big deal. It's hard to look appropriate for all three without driving around with a car full of clothes (I could get dressed for a week out of my trunk!) Wearing a white tee shirt and a black textured skirt allow for a clean foundation to change up your accessories and can be taken from day to night with a simple shoe and lipstick change.
 
What is your favorite day to night look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment