How To Get The Look:
To treat the hands, Deborah:
- 1. Exfoliated hands with deborah lippmann Cuticle Remover ($20)
- 2. She then rehydrated nail beds with deborah lippmann Cuticle Oil ($20) complete with jojoba and coconut oils and protecting vitamin E
- 3. Deborah nourished Lupita’s hands with Rich Girl SPF 25 Hand Cream ($28) and NEW The Cure ultra-nourishing cuticle lotion
- 4. Finally, Deborah finished by applying Cuticle Oil over the entire hand for a luxe treatment and repair
- 1. First, Deborah applied a layer of Gel Lab Base Coat to make the polish last twice as long as a traditional polish, without harsh gel lights.
- 2. Deborah applied one coat of Naked ($17), a sheer clean bare beige lacquer
- 3. Then, Deborah applied a second coat of Diamonds And Pearls ($17), an iridescent fresh
water pearl sheer shimmer.
- 4. To complete, Deborah used on layer of Gel Lab Top Coat
Will you try this barely there manicure?