#Nochella

Monday, April 14, 2014

My jealousy was full blown this weekend after seeing photos of all my friends hanging out at Coachella. While music is a part of my core, I am not a huge fan of crowds so I chose to live stream it at my house.

I am 50 miles away from Indio, Ca so I did not miss the extremely hot days and freezing desert nights. However, I did miss all of the fun outfits people plan for months and all of the sweet pool parties.

If I had to choose my favorite performance from weekend 1 it would be Solange’s set. She is fun and her persona is the essence of Coachella and the surprise appearance by Beyonce was amazing!

Here are a few photos from the event!

Blogcouture.com


Craveonline.com


Stereogum.com


Kroq.com

Did you go to Coachella? Who was your favorite performance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment