Mani Monday: Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish

Monday, July 28, 2014



Pacifica's Purple Haze, $9.00
 
Last month, Pacifica launched their new 7 free nail polish, a new category for the brand via their color collection, which launched last year. There are so many brands out there doing 5 free, but Pacifica took it up a notch and is doing 7 free, meaning it is free of parabens, phthalates, toluene, xylene, camphor, formaldehyde and resin and full of color!

With 25 shades, you can dress up your digits with a new look throughout the entire summer.  And, you can feel great about it knowing that the polish is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.

When I received this nail polish I wasn't expecting much because I never used a 7 free nail polish. I thought it was going to be watered down and chip easily (I'm a monster when it comes to manicures) but I was pleasantly surprised. It is chalked full of color and the manicure last just as long as a chemical filled polish.

I'm trying to live a cleaner life, eating a plant based diet and using as little chemicals on my skin as possible so this nail polish is a perfect fit!

For more information, check out the Pacificia website (great makeup too)!

Have you tried this polish? Share your thoughts below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment