Valentine's day is less than a month away and the air is filled with great gifts and treasures! No matter what your relationship status is be sure you get a sweet treat. Here is a guide that will be the perfect map for your sweetie to get you the right gift!
Monday, January 12, 2015
Deborah Lippmann has shared the steps on how to achieve a perfect red carpet manicure using products from her Spring 2015 Whisper Collection which is soft, elegant, and understated. Here is how to have your ten tips painted to perfection:
ALLISON’S NAIL LOOK:
- Deborah applied a layer of her NEW All About That Base CC Base Coat ($20, deborahlippmann.com) to provide 10 nail treatment benefits and immediate nail perfecting coverage.
- Deborah used 2 layers of her NEW Like Dreamers Do Nail Lacquer, a sheer whimsical pale bisque from the Spring 2015 Whisper Collection ($18, deborahlippmann.com).
- After a layer of Gel Lab Top Coat ($45 as a set, deborahlippmann.com), for long-wear, was applied, Deborah finished off the look with her NEW The Wait Is Over Quick Dry Drops ($20, deborahlippmann.com).
COMPLETE THE LOOK:
- Deborah supplemented the soft, subtle shade of the nail lacquer by giving Allison a feminine, almond shape to her nails, a simple elegance that elongates the fingers.
- On the toes, Deborah used Modern Love, a dusty mauve that puts a feminine and edgy twist on the classic nude ($18, deborahlippmann.com).
Chat with me and the the manicurist themselves on our social media:
- Deborah Lippmann @deborahlippmann
- Deborah’s First Assistant Elisa Wishan @mobelisa
- Allison Janney @AllisonBJanney
- Loretta Vandivier @findmefab
Posted by Loretta Vandivier at 8:57 PM