Wanderlust

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The definition of travel is to make a journey, typically of some length or abroad. Lately, I have been obsessed with the idea of travelling through life. I had a moment last week where I stopped and asked myself, “how did I get here?” Just a year ago I was planning to move to Los Angeles and had grand plans for myself and now I am just wondering where all those plans went. How did I travel to this place of uncertainty?

I spoke with someone today and they told me not be so concerned with “making it” but focus on being prepared for the journey. This includes being a good person, living a moral life, knowing who you are, and being a follower of Christ. Naturally there are more things to getting through life but with these basics anything is possible. That helped me with the feeling of being lost but also motivated me to continue with my goals.

Not only do I want to travel through life living the best that I know how, I want to make a difference and leave a positive footprint. This way I can travel and explore and make a difference.

If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment